Sunday, December 14, 2014

The Big Reveal. Part 1

If you look through past posts you will find that I was reluctant to announce my running plans for 2015.  I was worried I wouldn't register.  I was worried that I would be injured.
I have had a great build phase and a decent first 2 weeks of training.  So I battled through server issues for a few hours and registered today for part one of my next adventure.

This May I will be attempting the Ice Age Trail 50 miler.  


I have always wanted to run this event and have volunteered twice in the past.  I enjoyed my time at the road crossing on Bluff Road West helping other finish their adventure.  The event was always well put together.  In the late summer of 2013 I ran some of the Ice Age trail for my first 50 miler.  That part of the trail was further north than this event.  I have done a fair share of training and hiking on the Ice Age trail and I am excited to make it the location for another 50 mile attempt.  


Join me and follow along as I train for part one of this amazing journey. 
Stay tuned for a news announcement about part two of this journey.

No comments: