Friday, May 24, 2013

Your Distance?

akamikedanger.com 
     Have you ever seen those cars with stickers that have varying differing numbers?  A few years ago I had no idea what these were.  Now that I am part of the "in" club, I know.  After completing a hard task or conquering a PR we runners love to brag about it, to anyone who is willing or not willing to listen.  I must admit that when driving I must look at the person behind the wheel and judge if I think they can complete the distance listed on their vehicle.  I have seen some funny ones including a "DNF" sticker.  I myself have a few.  They are all magnetic and are not on the car anymore, they live on the fridge.  The fridge is a great place for running stickers.  Every time I go back for more beer or ice cream I am reminded of what I have accomplished.  Also being held by said running stickers are flyers for my upcoming races.

     What is your distance?

     What is your favorite distance to race or biggest running accomplishment?

No comments: