Saturday, November 01, 2014

Build week #3



Tuesday  1.2 elliptical miles, 2 miles on treadmill, and 15 minutes lifting.
Wednesday 1.4 mile walk
Thursday 3.1 miles on the treadmill
Saturday 7 miles

14.7 miles total

The week was busy at work so I got in what I could when I could.  This weeks long run was pretty hard.  My pace went from 9:00 to 11:04.  I couldn't keep an even pace at all.  I took frequent walk breaks.  My mind was playing tricks on me, by that I mean the pain in my leg.  Maybe I freaked out over it and caused the pain.  My stamina was gone.  Was it the stressful 55+ hour week? The increase in miles? Bad nutrition? Who knows!  However I did complete the distance.  Not much lingering trouble.  Sunday will be a rest day and Monday yoga, back to the miles on Tuesday.


No comments: